Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apples In Stereo - Science Fair (USA 1996)

An Uncle Roddus Album Review



1) Tidal Wave; 2) Motorcar; 3) Turncoat Indian; 4) Haley; 5) Not The Same; 6) Stop Along The Way; 7) Running In Circles; 8) Hypnotic Suggestion; 9) Touch The Water; 10) Glowworm; 11) To Love The Vibration Of The Bulb; 12) Time For Bed/I Know You'll Do Well; 13) Rocket Pad


60s inspired 90s indie pop is the order of the day on this compilation of early recordings from The Apples.... Jangly guitars, some ok melodies and a few slightly interesting tracks which are keeping me indecisive as to weather I will keep this or not. Could be worth some closer investigations, which means it is not too bad, but doesn't really grab you straight away. I will rate it 2.5/5.

No comments: